:: Re: [DNG] Beowulf Beta is here!
Author: dal
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Beowulf Beta is here!
-----Original Message-----
From: Dng [mailto:dng-bounces@lists.dyne.org] On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: den 18 april 2020 12:05
On Saturday 18 April 2020 at 12:00:18, dal wrote:

> Is it only me who gets in /var/log/daemon.log loads of
>
> brltty[...]: file system mount error: usbfs[brltty-usbfs] ->
> /var/run/brltty/usbfs: No such device

Did you deliberately install accessibility for blind people?
[skipped]
you will get these messages if the Braille display is not connected.
-----

Then this is a bug, to fill the logs if hardware is not connected
(does not have to be Beowulf/Devuan fault, I did not test with Debian).

And no, it was not installed deliberately, but it could be. It came probably as a part of some task package.
Some of the computers which share the package set may have or lack the hardware.

/D