:: Re: [DNG] Beowulf Beta is here!
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Beowulf Beta is here!
On Saturday 18 April 2020 at 12:00:18, dal wrote:

> Is it only me who gets in /var/log/daemon.log loads of
>
> brltty[...]: file system mount error: usbfs[brltty-usbfs] ->
> /var/run/brltty/usbfs: No such device

Did you deliberately install accessibility for blind people?

brltty is the Braille display driver, and you will get these messages if the
Braille display is not connected.

Antony.

--
We all get the same amount of time - twenty-four hours per day.
How you use it is up to you.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.