:: Re: [maemo-leste] Hack for ofono go…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Tony Lindgren
CC: Merlijn Wajer, Sebastian Reichel, maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Hack for ofono gobi qmi interface for droid4
Hi!

> Pavel, I cleaned up your voicecall patch a bit. Care to check if
> something else should still be left out in addition to the debug
> stuff I dropped?

I'll eventually get some kind of networking to work on D4 and then
take a look...

> I did not touch drivers/motorolamodem/sms.c so far, so this only
> works for voice and maybe data so far. Do you have a more cleaned
> up version of sms.c available somewhere other han your m-v1.29-1
> branch?

You want clean version of that?

That code has multiple problems; it probably does not work at all with
recent kernels. Modifying linebreaks might fix it.

Then it may or may not reliably acknowledge incoming sms. That means
that first one will work, but not the second one. I fought with
it. I'm not sure I got it right. It may interfere with other methods
of receiving SMS...

So... obviously clean code would be nice, but it needs to work
first. Sorry :-).

Best regards,
                                    Pavel