:: Re: [Bricolabs] On waste...
Author: Felipe Schmidt Fonseca
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] On waste...
Sure, dis-alienating should not only be about knowing where your food comes from (organic, community-supported, family-run, ’sustainable’ production of food), but where your dung goes as well.

Here’s probably the text I had in mind when I mentioned pre-sewage systems. It turns out it was not about London, as I thought (or that was a different post, anyways):

https://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2010/09/recycling-animal-and-human-dung-is-the-key-to-sustainable-farming.html <https://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2010/09/recycling-animal-and-human-dung-is-the-key-to-sustainable-farming.html>

Thanks for your thoughts, abraço mano!

efe