:: Re: [Bricolabs] On waste...
Author: UKE
To: Bricolabs, Felipe Schmidt Fonseca
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] On waste...
Thanx for the text, lowtechmagazine is a great resource. As the
illustration shows the movement is always circular (thus my skepticism
with so called circular economy or cradle to cradle stand).

What is probably not stressed out is that we are the ones choosing  THE
circle that can:

1. with excess nitrogen from sewage together with agricultural runoffs
create Dead Zones

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_zone_%28ecology%29

https://www.epa.gov/nutrientpollution/issue

that affect aquatic biome and people who depend on it.

2. enrich our soil with our dang and in consequence lessen chemical
production in agriculture, in turn benefiting all the biome at many levels.

(Though, second option doesn't benefit sygenta, dupont and similar.)

Nice to chat! hugs!

Kruno