:: [maemo-leste] Droid 4, camera suppo…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: maemo-leste, merlijn
Subject: [maemo-leste] Droid 4, camera support, notifications
Hi, Merlijn!

I watched your talks... nice and interesting, thanks.

Few comments.

You have demo where you display sms notification. I had it working at
some point, but I can not find it now. I expect some kind of dbus-send
can be used, if you could share it, it would be interesting.

Camera support may not be as simple as you think; getting blurry
useless pictures is easy, getting reasonable pictures is pretty hard.
I actually did whole talk about that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6zuK2OOVU .

Are there useful images for Droid 4 somewhere? Preferably one for
safestrap? I found out that my hacked ofono no longer works with new
kernels, maybe due to differences in cr/lf handling.

Plus, do we have some melodies (under reasonable license) that would
be suitable for ringtones, sms tones etc?

Best regards,
                                    Pavel