:: Re: [DNG] Installer deficiency (was…
Author: Thomas Besser
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Installer deficiency (was: netbooting Dev1)
Am 09.01.20 um 23:34 schrieb dal:
> Devuan does not provide such installation media / data. >
> It seems that netboot (pxe-style) is not a target scenario for Devuan,
> which is a shame.

Devuan did provide "netboot.tar.gz" in the past. Please have a look in
the archive of this list: https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/list/dng.en.html
and search for "netboot" or "netboot.tar.gz".

I would also like to see installation method with pxe/netboot for
devuan. In the past some people around here build unofficial netboot
packages.

But these packages for jessie/ascii do not work anymore because of
divergence between package and repository (tested yesterday).

Regards
Thomas