:: Re: [DNG] test_rewrite.sh http://pk…
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] test_rewrite.sh http://pkgmaster.devuan.org fail
Possibly things go better if you create the build/pool directory by hand.

It's unclear to me how you got the situation of an x86.cfg using util/get-dist
without also having a build/pool directory, but I may well have messed it up
(although I tried staying on "my" branch(es) -- note that the beowulf/*
branches are not ready).

Ralph.