:: Re: [DNG] test_rewrite.sh http://pk…
Author: m_maass
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] test_rewrite.sh http://pkgmaster.devuan.org fail
> nothing important really, it's just that the script is looking for older
> packages, that don't exist in repo anymore.. just needs updating...
>
> d.

sorry Dimitris, i think it is imortant, i can not build a netinstall package for my cluster installation any more.
The make can not find the needed udeb packages.

util/get-dist: 19: cd: can't cd to pool
E: Unable to locate package base-installer
util/get-dist: 19: cd: can't cd to pool
E: Unable to locate package bootstrap-base
util/get-dist: 19: cd: can't cd to pool
E: Unable to locate package finish-install
util/get-dist: 19: cd: can't cd to pool
E: Unable to locate package acpi-modules-4.19.0-6-amd64-di
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'acpi-modules-4.19.0-6-amd64-di'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'acpi-modules-4.19.0-6-amd64-di'
util/get-dist: 19: cd: can't cd to pool
E: Unable to locate package alsa-utils-udeb
util/get-dist: 19: cd: can't cd to pool
and lot more udeb......