:: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 62, Issue…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 62, Issue 27
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 08:38:37 +0000, Dimitris wrote in message
<E2B20D06-AE81-48BD-907C-DC4302B8FDAD@???>:

> People who use digest mode usually don't care to participate to
> discussions.. They just want "briefing".. so why bother with people
> habbits and not concentrate on the project?

..I'm spoiled, IME from mail lists on thermochemical gasification,
they do participate in the discussions, but those people often get/got
sidetracked by those briefed ones who forget to set up their responses
properly, and who should have used formail to automate that process.

> tbh, i find this
> conversation distracting. Maybe submitting a wishlist(?) bug in
> mailing list projects is more appropriate in this case..

..act on it. And on your top posting. ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: