:: Re: [DNG] test_rewrite.sh http://pk…
Author: onefang
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] test_rewrite.sh http://pkgmaster.devuan.org fail
On 2019-11-27 11:24:20, Dimitris via Dng wrote:
> On 11/27/19 11:14 AM, m_maass@??? wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > can you please take a look to the servers configuration, i become errors
> > if i try test_rewrite.sh:
>
> this was already reported to mirror@???. it's not new..
> nothing important really, it's just that the script is looking for older
> packages, that don't exist in repo anymore.. just needs updating...

Trying to manually download those files that failed, shows that they no
longer exist on Debian mirrors. So Dimitris is correct, hde problem is
the old files it's looking for.

Also I should point out that deb.devuan.org is a DNS round robin, the
actual server you get for each download will vary, there is no actual
deb.devuan.org server, just a bunch of servers configured to respond to
deb.devuan.org.

https://sledjhamr.org/apt-panopticon/results/Report-web.html is my mirror
checker script that runs hourly, it does similar checks to that rewrite
script, and more checks, only with more up to date files. I'm still
improving that script, and adding more tests. It also tests
deb.devuan.org by probing each server an the round robin list.