:: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
Quoting golinux@??? (golinux@???):

> This is what arrived with your above reply:
>
> From    Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???>  Add contact
> Sender    Dng <dng-bounces@???>  Add contact
> To    dng@???  Add contact
> Date    Today 14:56
> Mailing List    <a
> href="mailto:dng-request@lists.dyne.org?subject=help"
> target="_blank" onclick="return rcmail.command('compose','dng-request@????subject=help',this)">Help</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a
> target="_blank">Subscribe</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a
> href="https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/dng"
> target="_blank">Unsubscribe</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a
> href="mailto:dng@lists.dyne.org" target="_blank" onclick="return rcmail.command('compose','dng@???',this)">Post</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a
> target="_blank">List Archive</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;

> All lists on dyne server(s) are suffering from this. It is a
> mystery and very annoying . . .

FWIW, I'm _not_ seeing that on any postings to Dng. (I cannot speak at
this writing to possible strangeness on other dyne.org mailing lists,
but on a hunch would expect to see the same thing as there I do on Dng.)

I would surmise that the effect you speak of us happening in some
misbehaving MUA (mail client), like maybe someone's installation of
Roundcube.