:: [devuan-dev] website index page rew…
Author: golinux
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] website index page rewrite
Hi all . . .

Here's a first stab at a redo of the index page for the beowulf release.
It is less wordy than the current version with more bullets and links
for easier access to download/installation info. Some sections have been
moved around and the chart of releases will be integrated with
https://devuan.org/os/releases (which also needs a rewrite).

Note that there are some formatting inconsistencies in this html mockup
that will disappear when the content get transferred to git.

I'm too tired at 2 am to take on this very awkward sentence. Perhaps
some of you will have a suggestion or two:
"Leave your email to receive important announcements and new releases"

Please let me know if you see anything that needs more love.

For those who may not have seen the color palette for the beowulf
edition of the website when it was developed late last year, I've
attached a screenie.

Thanks,

golinux