:: Re: [devuan-dev] website index page…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] website index page rewrite

dear golinux,

thanks for this effort!

please, wherever missing do include the information about our
devuan-dev mailinglist
https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/devuan-dev

I have interacted with contributors who do not find the list and don't
know where to join and share their efforts. I believe this list is the
main point of contact for those who have made a package and like to
show it.

in terms of audience I believe this sort of people, contributing
developers, should be on top of our priority: we need to make their
journey from intention to communication to contribution as
frictionless as possible. This way Devuan can grow.

ciao