:: Re: [devuan-dev] website index page…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] website index page rewrite
On 2019-09-14 05:40, Jaromil wrote:
> dear golinux,
>
> thanks for this effort!
>
> please, wherever missing do include the information about our
> devuan-dev mailinglist
> https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/devuan-dev
>
> I have interacted with contributors who do not find the list and don't
> know where to join and share their efforts. I believe this list is the
> main point of contact for those who have made a package and like to
> show it.
>
> in terms of audience I believe this sort of people, contributing
> developers, should be on top of our priority: we need to make their
> journey from intention to communication to contribution as
> frictionless as possible. This way Devuan can grow.
>
> ciao

Greetings jaromil . . .

Excellent feedback. I myself was wondering why a link to devuan-dev
wasn't already there. Consider it done. More extensive information
about contact points is of course on the Community page.

Several pages of the site will need reorganizing and updating. Most in
need is the info on free software which is now somewhat dated and needs
a major rewrite. I will post separately to request input for that.

We will also need to review the team page. There are additions that need
to be made, some contributors are not currently active and we need to
decide on a replacement Caretaker. All this probably needs to be hashed
out on a Wednesday.

Cheers!

golinux