:: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan mee…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Aug. 21, 2019

thanks for the clarifications!

On Wed, 04 Sep 2019, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> The info pointing to "naboo" as the server that was used for building
> iso's for ascii came from KatolaZ who was the last one to actually build
> any.

ACK. I believe that may have been a temporary solution for using a more
secure server for builds that ended up being the host we used to build
ascii. Don't remember exactly but sounds likely.

> I had talked to O'beardly also and he told me his server which was the
> original location for building iso's had been turned off more then 18
> months ago as he was told it was no longer needed.

yes, the last use we made of it was at the time we packed Jessie

> If Naboo contains confidential Dyne data, then we should not be
> using it for Devuan operations. It is easy enough for us to stand up
> another server to build iso's on. If need be we can add another
> node on soyoustart to host this.

yes, I recommend that since Devuan's infra has space for it AFAIK

OTOH the jump-host to Nextime's VPN is 'rishi'

but we cannot reach some or even all of Nextime's infra anymore from
it, nor have answers about the state of it.

ciao