:: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan mee…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Aug. 21, 2019
On Tue, 03 Sep 2019, golinux@??? wrote:

> Lack of access to infrastructure is an ongoing issue for many months
> (even years). A quick search for "naboo" turned up these snippets
> from early last month:

thanks. I cannot evince from all these logs the reason people are
asking access to one of our servers which is not really involved in
Devuan operations. Naboo contains confidential data for Dyne, so is
not reachable from the outside. I'm quite sure there is a
misunderstanding, which I'd prefer to solve in private.

We will be getting in touch with ralph and make sure any problem
and/or misunderstanding is solved. I'd prefer to use this mailinglist
to share certainities.

ciao