:: Re: [Bricolabs] Democracia desde a…
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Patrice Riemens
CC: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Democracia desde abajo ante la emergenciaecológica // Democracy from below to overcome ecological emergency
Hola Patrice and Rob,

True Patrice. Thanks for waking me up.

I don't really know what impulse made me share this email I had received
without having the minimum gesture of a 'step back' before mailing.
Maybe it was a desperate thing from my side after a overdose of bad news
from Colombia that day (related to civil war conflict and peace treat), and
the fires all over the tropical forest of the world. So without reading
enought about the meeting, I thougt it was interesting to share it with
Bricolabs.

But thanks to your answer, it made me realised again how some times we
slip, on some phenomenon part of our attentif animal instinct is kidnap.
Indeed, reading and visiting the links, there is a smell of this green
enterprennonship dressed as an impulse of collective will to fight.
Maybe it is, maybe we have tendency of wanting things to happen in a too
much perfect way, and we do not add or agree with some practices that make
us keep still and far away of a possible collective movement. Or maybe it
is presicelly what now days we have to take very serious, the
'green-washing-enterprenonship-from-the-broken-ideals-word-of-the-extinguished-hacker-mouvements-that-had-transformed-on-bussiness'.

This email came from some group of people I had started to be interested in
longtime ago now when this guy Enric Duran made an interesting move.
For I while I didn't had any news or I had not being paying anymore
attention.

I don't know if this meeting will go somewhere.

As you express, Patrice, it is too far away, 'es muy septentrional'.
Expensive and complicate trip to do. Somehow the carbon footprint is big to
go there from many places, specially for indigenous communities from the
tropical regions on southamerica and central america (in my opinion very
mindfull people, wise and experienced on what it means a 'selva'.
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selva such an important ecosystem that is the
main objective of the Hegemonic necropolitic power of now days on the
Tchulocene-Antropocène-capitalocène times.

My english, french and spanish is terrible. I apologize for the delirium
caused by the fucking France burocracy is doing in my life.

It can only possibly being said now from where I am, that it is troubled,
that senses are troubled, where I think I've lost connection with for me
had some sense of belonging to water-earth-field-air, sometimes I just lost
that, but still it is not lost completelly, only it happen to get in the
trap sometime. I am a southamerican in Babylone dealing with things.

Nostalgic because of the lack of 'selva', I send hugs and regards for you
all Bricos,

Paula