:: Re: [devuan-dev] On joining Devuan …
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan developers internal list, Evilham
CC: Dmitry Bogatov
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] On joining Devuan development team
There's the "devuan-packages/apt-cacher-ng" project just waiting for
some love; I don't know anything more about it, but as you may well
know, technically it's simply a matter of setting up its suites/unstable
branch with the appropriate sources (merging from kaction, I suppose),
and then tell autobuild about it.

Ralph.