:: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Tony Lindgren
CC: Merlijn Wajer, maemo-leste, Ivaylo Dimitrov, Sebastian Reichel
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc1, development boards
Hi!

> * Pavel Machek <pavel@???> [190730 12:20]:
> > ofono is the way to go... but we still need to figure out how to
> > receive an SMS over motmdmX.
>
> OK let's get ofono working then :)

Easier said than done. Calls work, and I believe SMS sending works,
too; but I can not acknowledge received SMS, so network tries again
and again.. so I can only receive one SMS.

If sms receive works over motmdmX, a log would be nice... or you can
try to get ofono to work.

> FYI, I finally managed to track down few annoying runtime PM issues with
> modem serdev driver, and pushed four fixes into droid4-pending-mdm-v5.1
> branch. I also merged it into droid4-pending-v5.2 branch.
>
> Now the uart idles with motorola-mdm loaded, unloaded, and reloaded
> and is not blocking SoC deeper idle states so PM might work a little
> bit better hopefully.

Phone not getting hot would be nice, yes :-).
                                    Pavel