:: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc…
Author: Tony Lindgren
To: Pavel Machek
CC: Merlijn Wajer, maemo-leste, Ivaylo Dimitrov, Sebastian Reichel
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc1, development boards
Hi,

* Pavel Machek <pavel@???> [190730 12:20]:
> ofono is the way to go... but we still need to figure out how to
> receive an SMS over motmdmX.

OK let's get ofono working then :)

FYI, I finally managed to track down few annoying runtime PM issues with
modem serdev driver, and pushed four fixes into droid4-pending-mdm-v5.1
branch. I also merged it into droid4-pending-v5.2 branch.

Now the uart idles with motorola-mdm loaded, unloaded, and reloaded
and is not blocking SoC deeper idle states so PM might work a little
bit better hopefully.

I also fixed some timeout issues I noticed while playing with the agps
stuff so who knows maybe ofono now also behaves nicer.

Merlijn, because of the better PM it probably makes sense to update
your kernel to use current droid4-pending-v5.2.

Cheers,

Tony