:: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Tony Lindgren
CC: Merlijn Wajer, maemo-leste, Ivaylo Dimitrov, Sebastian Reichel
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Droid 4 in 5.3-rc1, development boards
Hi!

> Pavel, is the n_gsm serdev stuff now behaving for ofono or do we still
> need some auto termination in the kernel?

n_gsm is behaving well, you can go ahead with that plan.

What is not behaving well is the modem. I can receive just one SMS
message, but I can not acknowledge it, so it comes over and over
again, and I don't any other messages :-(.

> > (Personal note: got back from a 7 week work trip and didn't have that
> > much time for Leste, but that's changing now.)

Welcome back :-).

> And I'm spending most of my free time outdoors right now.

Good choice.

Best regards,
                                    Pavel