:: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organi…
Author: g4sra
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organization
Take a look at 'kanboard', used (professionally) for exactly this purpose.
An incorrect description would be 'Post-it notes in User queues'
Works in a web browser of 'your' choice...
It's use really does improve workflow esp working across timezones.

It would be trivial for dev1 to set up an own-served kanboard instance,
and is very quick and easy to learn to drive as a User. Unlike other methods,
(that I have been forced to use in the past) you do not waste all your
development time managing the system.

Being naturally a rebel and non-conformist anything management\business
orientated I praise deserves it!