:: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organi…
Author: Rick Moen
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organization
Quoting Evilham (devuan@???):

> The reason why Martin mentions Phabricator is that it happens to be
> a decent piece of software with an actually good Command Line
> Interface to manage tasks, diffs and reviews and a bunch of other
> things.

Ugh, I missed that Martin said he loved Phabricator, not KDE PIM, so my
remarks about dependencies of the kde-pim4-derived packages are
accordingly irrelevant to what Martin said. Sorry about that -- need
more coffee.

Debian's KDE Team, FWIW, currently builds two binary packages from
source package phabricator, and it looks like the main one is package
arcanist, the command-line tool for Phabricator. The other is
libphutil, described as 'shared library for Arcanist and Phabricator'.

https://packages.debian.org/sid/arcanist
https://packages.debian.org/sid/libphutil

Dependencies look downright reasonable, provided one is OK with PHP,
which I consider unsuitable for contact with the public Internet.