:: Re: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-05 (…
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-05 (rrq) pkgmaster master needed to fix release links
Rick Moen - 07.06.19, 01:54:
> Quoting Jaromil (jaromil@???):
> > the difference here is that Devuan is not an organisation, a
> > company,
> > a corporation or an IT management dept; but a community driven
> > GNU+Linux distribution where we are all unpaid volunteers devolving
> > free time in exchange of quality (both on the technical level and
> > the
> > human interaction).
>
> All very true and wise, and I commend this attitude of putting human
> concerns first, always.
>
> At the same time, it still remains true that small problems if not
> timely addressed tend to turn into big ones, as I was suggesting.

I concur.

It was important to me to focus on quite lot of other stuff that I found
challenging and it was challenging enough to let go of the feeling
having to do something for my user-services project or this KDE/Plasma
thing and that Debian issue and this you name it and that and… you get
the idea.

Behind it the feeling that "Is it enough what I am contributing?" – I
felt it even at the last meet. But even it if is just a little thing
here and there, it helps.

So can I let that feeling go? Just for now? Yes.

--
Martin