:: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organi…
Author: Evilham
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organization
On dc., juny 05 2019, golinux@??? wrote:

> On 2019-06-05 01:20, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>>
>> I am only contributing occasionally, so I do not consider my
>> vote to be
>> that important.
>>
>> Actually I love this:
>>
>> https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/kde_pim/
>>

> Just FTR . . . I doubt I would ever install anything KDE, not
> even for
> Devuan. ;)

Also just FTR: that KDE uses (or produces) Y doesn't mean Y is
bad.

The reason why Martin mentions Phabricator is that it happens to
be a decent piece of software with an actually good Command Line
Interface to manage tasks, diffs and reviews and a bunch of other
things.

Many projects do use it, like above linked KDE, or FreeBSD, or the
Wikimedia Foundation, amongst quite a few others.
--
Evilham