:: Re: [DNG] calendars, contacts, to d…
Author: Rod Rodolico
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] calendars, contacts, to do lists
That is the addon I was thinking about. I have gone to tbsync for all
new installs also and it works very well. I only use it for Contacts
(Address Book) as I've had no recent problems with standard caldav on
Lightning, but for the contact list, it works very well and I assume
will work as well for Calendaring.

Rod