:: Re: [DNG] calendars, contacts, to d…
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] calendars, contacts, to do lists
On 5/25/19 11:25 AM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> Does Thunderbird lightening work reliable in your setup? I have problems with it greying out accounts, calenders, not syncing, then syncing again.

yes, for several years now. owncloud in the beginning, nextcloud now.

greyed out calendars,etc for nextcloud, could mean a problem in
nextcloud instance (web server rewrites perhaps?), or wrong
caldav/carddav links in thunderbird. try removing and re-adding urls.

official nextcloud guide here :
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/16/user_manual/pim/sync_thunderbird.html

personally i use tbsync addon for thunderbird.
https://github.com/jobisoft/TbSync/wiki/How-to-get-started
was using sogo connector addon in the past, but that had lots of issues..

d.