:: Re: [Frei0r] filter for splitting a…
Author: Federico Allegretti
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
New-Topics: [Frei0r] select0r bug fix
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] filter for splitting an image to 2 eyes
Thanks for the kind answer Dan, but i suppose that's not the case.

I found a cool way to play 2 videos side by side (with ffplay):
ffplay -i inputleft.avi -vf "movie=inputright.avi [in1];
[in]pad=iw*2:ih:iw:0[in0]; [in0][in1] overlay=0:0 [out]"

i suppose that i could also feed ffplay with webcam feed because i can get
a "decent" video using:
ffplay -f v4l2 -framerate 25 -video_size 640x480 -input_format yuyv422 -i
/dev/video0

now i need to find how to:
1) reduce latency in webcam feed (1 got more than a second of delay)
2) feed another webcam for the "right eye" and
3) to warp left and right eye "sources" to compensate lens unwarping

the idea was to get something like the image at this url:
https://architechnologist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/VR_Esplanade-2.png