:: Re: [Frei0r] filter for splitting a…
Author: Dan Dennedy
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] filter for splitting an image to 2 eyes
I am not exactly sure what you are trying to do or need, but there is this
interesting 360 video filter that can be integrated into FFmpeg/libavfilter
(manual patching):
https://github.com/facebook/transform360
It does more that just equirectangular and cubemap. It also does 2D
flat_fixed extraction and stereoscopic, but it does not take fisheye input
layouts. In any case, it might be a starting point for you.