:: [Frei0r] select0r bug fix
Author: Marko Cebokli
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: [Frei0r] select0r bug fix
Hello!

Steven from Panoworks has found a bug in select0r.

https://github.com/dyne/frei0r/issues/87

It's been some time since I did any work with git, mostly forgot how it works.
Even my browser is too old and won't talk to github, so I had to check the
above link from a computer at my work..
It looks like frei0r is now on another server, not sure if my password is
still valid, on't know how to transfer that crypro stuff to another machine,
etc.

Steven provides a solution (only a couple if lines need to be patched),
so maybe somebody else can please do the patch for me?
I can probably send a sixpack by mail?

I do plan, someday, to get current on git again, and finish some plugins that I
started to write years ago... :-)

Marko Cebokli