:: Re: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org is d…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org is down
On Wed, 24 Apr 2019, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> The reality is as pointed out in other posts that it will be 2+ weeks
> before nextime will be around to bring up this server. Therefore I
> propose if there is a consensus to set up a new instance with jenkins
> with a temporary url from a domain/subdomain we do have control of.

a new instance of jenkins was started by Katolaz and we are already
planning to set it up, but given the way you are treating the Devuan
project and other volunteers, I'm in doubt if we will find the
motivation to continue. I'll talk to other peers, you can just go on
and make a scene in public and come back with signed letters for Dan
"please stay" <3