:: Re: [DNG] [devuan-dev] Of confidenc…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [devuan-dev] Of confidence and support and the future of Devuan.
On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Rick Moen wrote:

> Dan, it is _not_ time for you to leave. Please stay.

Well Rick, at this point considering all the dust Dan is kicking up in
public, apparently now intentionally, I'd say he better leave. All his
past three actions in Devuan damaged the project. I doubt there will
be recovery and start thinking we'll be better off. I am still in
favor of listing CenturionDan among the professionals supporting
Devuan for enterprise support, but I don't believe this is a useful
caretaking attitude, since he seems to put his own interests and
concerns before the project's health.

ciao