:: Re: [DNG] Of confidence and support…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Of confidence and support and the future of Devuan.
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> I am now at the point where given this latest assault on my character
> and contributions by Jaromil, that I must honestly question whether I
> continue to be useful to this community and Devuan as a distribution.

I believe there was no assault from my side. Anyone decently trained
in text analysis may correct me: my assertions on the outage provoked
by lack of coordination have not been judgemental. I have just denoted
facts and doing my best to be fair to other caretakers, who also
deserve holiday periods.

Also I believe this is not the place to air all what we think of each
other actions and possible solutions, but devuan-dev. I am a confused
by the fact you keep either by mistake or by intention to post this
personalising drama here.

All summed up I think that if we cannot trust a caretaker to keep all
this drama inside then we also have a third problematic action to take
into account. Noone needs drama, we need a working Devuan.

The 1st april fallout, The unplanned CI maintainance and now this
drama are all episodes who are damaging Devuan.

ciao