:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: Mark Rousell
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
On 11/04/2019 19:37, Jaromil wrote:
> well, one is a member of the caretakers: CenturionDan, who has
> ultimately caused Katolaz to drop. It all happened within a private
> thread related to the April's fool.
>
> I'm hereby asking CenturionDan out of the caretakers and will initiate
> a public and democratic process for that. I believe those of the
> community who want Katolaz back should first and foremost ask
> CenturionDan to get the hell out of the caretakers group.

I said in a previous message that I am outsider here so I say this for
what it is worth:-

Please, please do not let interpersonal conflicts or potentially
incipient factionalism derail the project as a whole. On the face of it
(looking from the outside in), it seems that all this has happened in
just the space of a few days. Would it be best overall to wait a bit and
take stock before taking any new actions?

There is more at stake than this project alone.

--
Mark Rousell