:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: Wolfgang Pfeiffer
To: Dimitris
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 01:46:13PM +0300, Dimitris via Dng wrote:
>On 4/11/19 1:27 PM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
>> It was at least a perfect example that "politic correctness" takes out the fun of everything. Sorry that KatolaZ decided to leave, but quite understandable.
>
>this was no political correctness example to me. corporate/other
>correctness maybe.
>all we read, was some troll bullying on a member, with the community
>watching/ feeding it.
>so, politically correct would be to stand by the "victim". (very few
>did

I was one of those, lurking here since quite a few few months, and
saying nothing when reading about that April fool's joke:

It was crystal-clear, that there wasn't any danger at any point to
the integrety of the devuan infrastructure re. this joke: KatolaZ has
his public key published on this very list since quite some time: and
with exactly this key he signed the message telling us that it was a
joke. Obviously there are people out there who do not understand the
idea behind signing emails, people who - if they really meant what
they were writing here - never should come closer than a few feet to
any computer, anywhere.

In retrospect it may have been a mistake to not tell the previous
much earlier: but as grandmas used to say: if you cannot say it
nicely don't say anything at all. In that very case I should have
been ignoring grandma.

>, while most just pointed fingers).
>
>it's a sad day, when bullies "win".

True, but in that case: one lets them win. And they win it's because
we allow them to do so. And only then they will win ....

KatolaZ: I understand you're fed up with the crap: but you let
losers win.

Sorry for intervening only now.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang

--
"When I see a giant crane passing on a flatbed truck, I pause in awe
and reverence, as one would for a church procession. [ ... ] If

Camille Paglia:
"Sexual Personae" p.38