:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 13:46:13 +0300
Dimitris via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> On 4/11/19 1:27 PM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> > It was at least a perfect example that "politic correctness" takes
> > out the fun of everything. Sorry that KatolaZ decided to leave, but
> > quite understandable.
>
> this was no political correctness example to me. corporate/other
> correctness maybe.
> all we read, was some troll bullying on a member, with the community
> watching/ feeding it.

Speak    for    yourself.

I responded, telling the guy to tone it down. Yes, I called the joke
"stupid", because it was, but I said to forget it and move on.

Many others either defended Katolaz or told the troll to move on.

> so, politically correct would be to stand by the "victim".

Don't EVEN try to equate what happened with prohibition of disrespect
for groups of people. Keep the two separate.

> it's a sad day, when bullies "win".

Yes, it is. I'll jump in harder and faster the next time somebody turns
a complaint into a vendetta.

SteveT