:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: Wolfgang Pfeiffer
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 01:27:08PM +0200, Edward Bartolo via Dng wrote:

> [ ... ] That prank was completely misplaced: as someone replied,
>one does not joke with security. The latter can mean lost business.

Only if people are too stupid to understand the idea behind what is
called a backup of computer systems. Or because they're too negilent
to create them. Again: Backup.

>Why is it so hard to understand this?

See above. And because it was a joke.

Regards,
Wolfgang

--
"When I see a giant crane passing on a flatbed truck, I pause in awe
and reverence, as one would for a church procession. [ ... ] If

Camille Paglia:
"Sexual Personae" p.38