:: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.or…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.org yesterday was an April's fools joke
dear Antony

On Tue, 02 Apr 2019, Antony Stone wrote:

> I also fail to see how a lawyer can possibly decide whether it's "safe to keep
> a production system on Devuan".

my thanks to you and many others here for having taken the time to
gracefully comment on the issue and show your solidarity in other
threads.

I'm afraid this Mike is yet another hooligan not deserving our
attention, his arguments already don't follow a logic anymore.

It is a sad reality we all have to cope: troll attacks directed at us.

he is now in moderation. if the trolling comes back from other
accounts please don't feed.

ciao