:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng, Mike Bird
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Hi.

1) please give any requests for removing one of the core members from the project or using legal enforcement a rest. KatolaZ apologized already several times. So please let it go.

2) KatolaZ, could you repost your clarifying statement in thread "devuan.org is back" signed with your gpg key. I bet it may have some signatures from other devuan core members. Mike, is there anything else you need to accept this statement as genuine?

Thanks,
Martin