:: Re: [DNG] logging uses of machine-i…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] logging uses of machine-id
dear Katolaz,

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019, KatolaZ wrote:

> We shall probably dig a deeper into this...

indeed what is happening on my machine is hard to reproduce. What also
complicates things is that I do aggressive isolation of different
browser directories using firejail and my tool tinfoil
(https://github.com/dyne/tinfoil)

we would need to reproduce this clearly before making any claims.

and well...

> Then I uninstalled chromium because it sucks anyway.

...me too, I'm deleting all my tinfoil chromium profiles and migrating
them to firefox or palemoon, depending from requirements. I used
chromium for google products, thinking it may work well, but actually
it has become an incredible memory hog and firefox seems to work well
with apulse, also for advanced webrtc and http2 things.

ciao