:: Re: [DNG] Request for testing of el…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Request for testing of elogind and libelogind0 241.1-1
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:10:10 +0000
Mark Hindley <mark@???> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We have just packaged a new upstream version of elogind (241.1) for
> Devuan. The packages have just hit ceres and beowulf and should be in
> mirrors within an hour.

I'm away from home, so I have limited systems for testing. The new
elogind/libelogind0 works on my current test system. This is a live-usb
with persistence made from a Refracta9 (ascii) install that was
upgraded to beowulf. Using xfce and lxdm with elogind and no consolekit.

gvfs still works - removable media icons pop up on the desktop, I can
mount/unmount as user (clicky) and the icons go away when I pull out
the media. :)

shutdown/reboot/suspend still work.

I can't really test pkexec - synaptic and gparted open without asking
for password in a live system, because sudo nopasswd is enabled.

Nice work. Good-bye lsd0!

fsmithred