:: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid-backend deb…
Author: Alessandro Selli
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid-backend debugged.
On 08/03/19 at 01:34, Rick Moen wrote:
> 'netstat -nalp' is hard-wired into my memory, whereas I have to look up
> the 'ss' equivalent, every time.

  You're lucky, as the ss equivalent of netstat -nalp is.... ss -nalp!

-n, --numeric Do not try to resolve service names.

-a, --all Display both listening and non-listening

-l, --listening Display only listening sockets (useless together with -a)

-p, --processes Show process using socket.

  Just like the same options for the netstat command.

--
Alessandro Selli <alessandroselli@???>
VOIP SIP: dhatarattha@???