:: Re: [Squatconf] squatconf BLN for d…
Author: Jérôme Loï
To: almereyda
CC: SquatConf
New-Topics: [Squatconf] Two events before/after DTN (was: Re: squatconf BLN for dtn.is 2 ?)
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] squatconf BLN for dtn.is 2 ?
Hey hey, it was nice to have you here ;)

About Squatconf / DTN, sounds like a fun thing to do, and lots of the usual suspects will be at DTN anyway.

On my side I'm not sure to attend as the dates are colliding with something already planned, and I don't have
the resources/will to pay / beg for a 200 ish euro conf ticket. but come for something before / after is probably doable.

About the WS, i lost the domain (you need a valid credit card for theses things ... it seems ...)
but I do have the git repo somewhere, and it was hosted in Joepie's git server (and probably still is),
I'll look for that and give you access.

As for "squatting" DTN, this is another debate as i don't think we should try to make shadow to an event
that is already helping us (they probably will help Dominic and James coming to Berlin, etc, etcà) as well as
gathering pll that would be interested by theses discutions.

I would favour something before / after the event, rather that something close and happening at the same time.

Let see where this leads...

See you all soon i hope

Jérôme