:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet No…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Nov. 21, 2018
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes from
Wednesday, November 21st, 2018.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Nov, 21 2018 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/u4N6L85KNHarniYwDO7Row/eAdC6kzjyYVOlSl-XqHisWkZ/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: golinux,

## Old Business

- Last week's notes:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20181120.192923.3012fff1.en.html

- d1conf planning:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/lSWG6jS9TqtJdk3iUoHzsA/Fmgq2gMR+OCUA8aEQ1TY59iG/

- d1conf announcement:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/Cr447i-kZTo07uzPbg7UsQ/KsnnAcL5dCwnUkb8YoJD6LrS/

- beowulf-todos
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/aEXydBHk28Tormi6Vhyazg/EexaicIbGCz5Hj5+HPl4ZjNb/

## Old Actions
- d1conf announcement still not sent

## New Business
- should we change the meet time until the next time shift in the spring?
- keep it like it is.

### golinux
- Cinnabar desktop evolution - getting closer:
  https://dev1galaxy.org/files/560001.png
  https://dev1galaxy.org/files/590001.png
- Getting ready to install fsmithred's beowulf iso on VB.  THANK YOU!
- Question for jaromil . . . is anyone moderating the devuan-dev ML?
  If not, and if it is stuffed with spam, I'd be happy to clean it up.
- (KatolaZ) where is the spam in devuan-dev? Why should we moderate it?
  - (gl) Posts from unregistered users are automatically moderated.
    When I inherited DNG there were hundreds - mostly spam - that had
    been held.  I thought of it because I initially tried to forward the
    freedom email about the rpi to devuan-dev and got the auto message I
    just forwarded to you. There are probably hundreds of legitimate and
    spam emails in there that need to be either deleted or released
    to the list.
- I forgot to copy the chat to the pad.  :(

### KatolaZ
- working on packages for unstable and beowulf. nothing else to report.
See beowulf_todos.
- please help testing the non-merged-usr thing. Install unstable/beowulf.
Help finding problems. If you can adopt a package, please do.

### plasma41