:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet No…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Nov. 14, 2018
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes from
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Nov. 14, 2018 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/BLmPOw-mX4d4xWuER00iyA/kV1YOJO3MNy-fOL5Ph6qRF2n/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: golinux, RickMoen, rrq, Centurion_Dan

## Old Business
- d1conf planning:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/lSWG6jS9TqtJdk3iUoHzsA/Fmgq2gMR+OCUA8aEQ1TY59iG/
- d1conf announcement:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/Cr447i-kZTo07uzPbg7UsQ/KsnnAcL5dCwnUkb8YoJD6LrS/
- beowulf-todos
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/aEXydBHk28Tormi6Vhyazg/EexaicIbGCz5Hj5+HPl4ZjNb/

## Old Actions

## New Business

### amesser
- Will not attend meeting
- Looking forward to see LeePen's elogind work.
  - There might be problems with polkit and elogind - being evaluated
    at the moment
  - I'm testing for Devuan unstable
- elogind/polkit versions from ascii are not available in unstable now!
  Is that by intention?

### golinux
I think I'll include both versions but lightondarker as the default.
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20181118.232534.b9b42c8a.en.html

## New Actions
- For KatolaZ:
  - https://pkginfo.devuan.org/ BTS link is going to devuan.org instead
    of bugs.devuan.org. And please link the dyne logo in the footer
    to the appropriate path (wherever you've put it).
  - https://bugs.devuan.org/ doesn't have a link to pkginfo.devuan.org/
    The styling was never changed to darkpurpy.
    Change #88839C to #6A6578