:: Re: [DNG] IceCat
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] Admins can you fix/set the header overrides?
Subject: Re: [DNG] IceCat
Argh. Sending to the list this time.

Please don't set "Reply-to" on list emails.

Antony.

On Wednesday 26 December 2018 at 00:23:37, chillfan via Dng wrote:

> Spam detection software, running on the system "tupac3.dyne.org",
> has identified this incoming email as possible spam.

>  2.3 URI_NO_WWW_INFO_CGI    URI: CGI in .info TLD other than third-level
>                              "www"

That seems to me like a dangerously high score to apply for detecting the URL
wiki dot hyperbola dot info slash doku dot php.

Antony.

--
What do you call a dinosaur with only one eye? A Doyouthinkesaurus.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.