:: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to m…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to merge... that is the question
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 04:04:18AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:

[cut]

> > and there is little we can do to avoid that...
>
> Um..., didn't I just describe what I'm likely to do to avoid that?
> I could swear I did.

Yeah, on a personal level you can do that, and I totally agree. On a
distribution level, and with the current number of active developers
in Devuan, the way forward is that people with interest in the matter
to roll their sleeves up and do something to solve the problem, if
they think it is a problem ;)

HND

KatolaZ