:: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to m…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to merge... that is the question
Quoting KatolaZ (katolaz@???):

> Yeah, on a personal level you can do that, and I totally agree. On a
> distribution level, and with the current number of active developers
> in Devuan, the way forward is that people with interest in the matter
> to roll their sleeves up and do something to solve the problem, if
> they think it is a problem ;)

You know, one great thing about personal fixes is that you often can
share them.

I haven't yet this hapless /bin/ps and /bin/kill breakage. If I do, and
Debian package maintainers decline to fix their build errors (which
seems sadly likely, since it substantively involved, in each case, some
other idiot moving an essential lib to /usr/lib, and the procps
package maintainer deciding that's not his/her problem), then I'd be
glad to share my packages and patches.