:: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan's 1st confe…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan's 1st conference
On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 01:57:46PM -0600, golinux@??? wrote:
> On 2018-11-26 13:04, KatolaZ wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 07:47:00PM +0100, Ivan J. wrote:
> >
> > [cut]
> >

> > > If we have no sponsors then we're definitely losing money, no matter
> > > what. We don't want to charge insane amounts of money for entrance
> > > fees.
> > >

> > OK, but what kind of amount we are talking about?
> >

> Around 60 euros (or a little more) was mentioned at this morning's meet.

Then let's have an early-bird registration at 70 EUR for the first 50
attendants, and a regular one at 100/120 EUR, as also suggested by
Dan. This would allow to cater for a larger accommodation if the
numbers get very large.

But I agree that the advert should be out today, if possible. I made
some notes in the pad. We should add more clear indications about
sponsorship opportunities, or a request to contact us by email.

My2Cents

KatolaZ